Two Styles of Buggy Strap
Each Mainline Changing Bag comes with two styles of strap. The cross body strap allows you to carry your bag over your shoulder comfortably and is long enough for you to hang your bag over the bars of either a single or double buggy.
The leather buggy straps velcro over the bars of your buggy and hold your bag at a comfortable height clear of your feet and the wheels of your buggy.
The Padded Changing Mat
Our Changing Bags come with a large padded Changing Mat. And this is important! We’ve lived in London our entire lives and if there’s one thing we know, you do not want your baby touching anything if he or she needs to be changed anywhere in public anywhere in London. Ever. So when we sat down to design the changing mat we only needed to answer two questions. One: How big is a baby? And two: What’s the thickest padding we can use and still be able to fold the changing mat easily. The result is a generously large changing mat that can either fold up and fit inside your bag or slip into the back pocket for quick and easy access.
Featured Bottom right: We’re using one of our Wash Bags which doubles up as a perfect changing kit to go inside your Changing Bag.: Our son Oskari, aged 4 months getting an emergency nappy change on the floor of the stock room at our Greenwich Store.
Will It Fit My Buggy?
Our Mainline Changing Bag was designed to fit comfortably on a single stroller with a handle bar width of approximately 45cm or 18inches. When attached to the bars with the included mini leather buggy straps, our changing bag hangs in line with the bottom of the carrier at a height that allows you to reach inside easily and remains clear of your feet whilst you're walking. You won't notice it’s there until you need it.
Featured left to right: Tested with the leading strollers; Bugaboo Cameleon, Quinny Buzz, Britax Afinity, Maclaren
Featured Wild Floral Mainline Changing Bag with a Britax Afinity Stroller in Cactus Green. We tested all of the leading brands and this was by far our favourite when it came to design, build quality and value for money.: We’re using a
A Day Out Or An Overnight Stay
There’s enough space inside to carry everything you need for the day ahead or even a short overnight stay. Inside is finished with our signature olive green water resistant lining, that simply lifts out and wipes clean.
Pack Your Bag Your Way
When you’re out with your baby you’ll soon realise that everything needs it’s own place so you can get to what you’re looking for quickly and easily. The 9 pockets in our Changing Bag enable you to do just that.
- There’s a wide zip pocket across the front where you can keep a spare bib and a change of clothes
- Across the back you have a wide slip pocket designed to hold the changing mat if you choose not to keep the mat inside
- On either side you have 2 pockets that close with concealed magnetic snaps, giving you easy access when your hands are full. These are useful for keeping a small bottle of milk or something for teething
- Inside you have 3 bottle pockets large enough to hold the most popular bottle brands including Avent and Dr. Brown’s
- You have a large zip pocket perfect for your personal belongings such as your wallet and keys
- Concealed behind the zip pocket you’ll find a second slip pocket designed to fit the changing mat, in case you prefer to keep the mat inside your bag
- In an effort to make your life a little easier we’ve also included a key clip attached to the main pocket inside because we’ve found that when you have the little one with you and you need to find your keys — you really need to find your keys.
Beautifully Finished & Designed To Last
We’ve spared no expense when it comes to the fine details and finishings used for our Mainline Collection of Baby Changing Bags.
We use the highest quality zips available, designed to be hard wearing with an ultra smooth sliding action.
Each zip is finished with a stitched leather zip pull. Inside you’ll find that we use the same high quality zips, leather and hardware as we do on the outside.
Measurements: 47 x 30 x 19 cm
- Front / Back Pocket 42.5cm
- Side Pockets 18.5cm x 18cm
- Inside Zip Pocket
42.5cm x 22cm
- Inside Pouch Pockets
12.5cm x 17cm
- Large Pouch Pocket
18.5cm x 17cm
- Cross Body Strap
141cm x 3.5cm
- Leather Buggy Straps
16cm x 4cm
- Changing Mat
59cm x 41.5cm
Free UK Delivery
Delivery is Free for our Mainline Changing Bags. If you find that our Changing Bag is not right for you simply post it back to our Greenwich store and get a full refund. If you have any questions before you buy or would prefer to purchase by phone please don’t hesitate to call us: +44 (0)208 858 7732
3 Simple Ways To Order
Mainline Or Classic?
Our Classic Edition (£85) is a smaller simplified version of our Mainline Baby Changing Bag.